Many thanks to all the current students, their parents and St. V Alumna who joined us for a fabulous morning to honor Matt Kaufmann and help fund our scholarship in his name! Results are listed below. Be sure to save the date of Saturday, August 6th for next year's race.
Registration for the 2016 Race will open soon!
Who was Matt Kauffman and why we are asking you to run in this event?
Goodyear Metro Park • 2015 Newton Street Akron, OH 44305
1 Mile Fun Run/Walk - Before the 5k Run, there will be a 1 mile fun run/walk for all who would like to participate
*Start time 8:45 a.m.
Race time: 9:00 a.m.
*Entry Fee: $25 pre-registration by July 30 unless registered in Grand Prix Race. $30 late registration fee
Race Day/Check in time
8:00 a.m.—8:45 a.m. at
8 and under, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50 and older
Medals to top 3 in each age group, plaques to top 3 men and women overall, T-shirts to all entrants
Scholarship Application Criteria
· Must be a graduating senior from an area high school
· Contact Frank Lancianese at email@example.com to request an scholarship application
· Complete and submit the scholarship application form.
· One page typed letter describing your interest in the field of Special Education.
· Submit at least one letter of recommendation from a teacher or other professional on your behalf.
· Total amount of the scholarship will be 10% of the revenue generated from the race applications.